Rockstar’s enormous 16,000 sq feet include beautiful detailing, perfect cuisine and the superb housekeeping often associated with world-class yachting – yet the villa suffers no bumpy seas - so it might well be ideal for people who put up with the latter – in order to enjoy the former!
Villa Rockstar comprises north and south houses connected by a fountain courtyard and cloisters. The property is particularly private and secure, with its own gate onto a vast beach of soft pink and white coral sand.
Features & Facilities
- Four ultra-luxe king bed suites, one of them with a white gold tiled bathroom
- Two trendy cabins for teenagers or staff
- State-of-art music recording studio and screening room
- Private business office
- Fully equiped gym
- Walled garden for privacy, whilist beachside at the same time
- Custom made, Italian styled kitchen seating 12 guests
- The Glen Affric whiskey bar, boasting 40 different whiskeys
- Swimming pool, spa pool, sun decks and comdy loungers
- Pool table and sports area
- Private access from the house to the beach
- A Mini Cooper in the Rockstar garage
Eden Rock Services
- Personalised Island Port or Airport Meet & Greet
- Chauffeured Arrival and Departure Transfer to your Villa
- Dedicated Concierge Service
- Welcome Amenities on Arrival
- Daily Continental Breakfast and Newspaper Delivery
- Daily Maid Service
- Access to private beach in Lorient
- Personalized set up on the beach of your choice (chairs, umbrella, cooler)
- 1 private fitness session
- Rental Car Delivery to the Villa (arranged through our Concierge)
- Eden Rock Beauty Pouch with Ligne St Barth Bathroom Products
A la Carte
Catering service by Eden Rock – St Barths:
- Personal Butler and Private Villa Chef (included in Ultraluxe villas)
- Party and Special Events Menu (min 15 pax)
- Brunch prepared by Private Chef/ Butler
- Beach or boat Picnic Basket
- In-room restaurant delivery
- Grocery & Larder Wish-List
- Customised Bar & Wine Setup
- Private driver
- Rental car
- Luxury Yacht or Private Plane Transfers
- VIP assistance
- Babysitting and Childminding
- Spa Treatments
Mercury & Marley master suites
On the upper level with an open patio overlooking the ocean, covering a total space of 54m² / 580 sq ft.
Mercury Suite: Exquisite, perfectly circular 24 carat white-gold bathroom with oval Boffi stone bath tub & separate shower across 22m² - 235 sq ft.
Marley Suite: Moore and Giles leather clad sliding doors close off the suite bathroom with oval Boffi stone bath tub & separate shower across 16m² - 170 sqft.
Super King Size 4 m² Bed, retractable 26 inch screen television with CD/ DVD player, mini bar, coffee + tea making facilities, iPod docking station with alarm clock setting and a secure room safe.
Lennon & Dylan master suites
These 2 master suites are located on the upper level of the South house surrounded by a spacious wooden deck overlooking the cloistered courtyard. The suites each has a 4 m² super King Size bed and covers a 54m² / 580 sq ft space with luxurious en suite bathrooms containing Boffi stone tubs and separate showers, retractable 26 inch screen television with CD/ DVD player, mini bar, coffee + tea making facilities, iPod docking station with alarm clock setting and a secure room safe.
Two single cabins
Coolly designed individual cabins measuring 14,60 m²/ 161 sq ft. Comfortable ¾ sized beds measuring 140x200cm.
Ample storage and wardrobe space, safe, mini-bar, coffee + tea making facilities, television with radio and cinema movie options, en suite bathroom with shower, hair dryer, mirrored shelves vanity area, wash-basin and wc.
Living room and dinning area
Open plan kitchen & dining area covering 175 m² /1925 sq ft. Surround sound and wifi throughout, 52 inch big-screen television with satellite connection, CD / DVD/ Blu ray player.
9 seater bar area around spacious custom-made Schiffini kitchen, fully equipped catering facilities.
Recording room / Cinema screening room
The recording studio features THX approved equipment from our music partner Ocean Way Recording in Hollywood, CA – including the 8088 Neve console on which John Lennon recorded his famous music. Separate entrance to the studio and two-way cameras within.
The projection room has a HD projector and a cinemascope (130 inches).