Villa SAS is an elegant classic. A French Caribbean-style 2-bedroom villa, fully modernized and conveniently located in St. Jean – close to beaches, food, shopping, the airport and a 3 minute walk from the Eden Rock. This popular and very private villa enjoys gorgeous vistas of St Jean Bay and magnificent sunrises and sunsets. Enjoy fresh island breezes and the famous St Bart’s sunshine from sunrise to sunset. All rooms have St Jean Bay views and open onto outdoor stone terraces and tropical gardens with flowers and palms. The villa offers true one level living with open plan dining and a chef’s kitchen. The two en suite bedrooms are located in separate private wings, one with a king-size bed and the other with twin beds that can be made into a king. Amenities include full air conditioning, a heated infinity pool, outdoor shower, gas grill, in/outdoor sound system, US satellite and Apple TV, high-speed Wi-Fi /internet throughout, housekeeper, villa concierge/manager. Minimum age for children is 12, no pets and no smoking please.
* Minimum stay : from 5 nights - Please see below for our Weekly Rates & Terms of Booking.
Per night from $ 829
Villa category: Deluxe
Features & Facilities
- 5minutes walking distance to the beach
- Swimming pool
- Tropical garden
- Outdoor shower
- Sound System
- US Satellitte TV
Eden Rock Services
- The Eden Rock - St Barths Brand
- Personalised Island Port or Airport Meet & Greet
- Chauffeured Transfer to your Villa
- Dedicated 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Welcome Amenities on Arrival
- Daily Continental Breakfast and Newspaper Delivery
- Daily Maid Service
- Preferential Restaurant Reservations at the Sand Bar and On The Rocks
- Access to Eden Rock’s Serviced Beach (by prior reservation and depending on availability)
- Access to the Hotel’s Fitness Centre
- Expense Account at Eden Rock - St Barths
- Shopping Delivery Service
- Rental Car Delivery to Villa (arranged through our Concierge)
- Eden Rock Beauty Pouch with Ligne St Barth Bathroom Products
A LA CARTE
- Personal Butler and Private Villa Chef
- Party and Special Events Menu (min 15 pax)
- Brunch prepared by Private Chef/ Butler
- Beach Picnic Basket
- Boat Picnic Menu
- Room Service
- Buffet Breakfast in our Sandbar Restaurant
- Customised Bar & Wine Setup
- Grocery & Larder Wish-List
TRANSPORT & TRAVEL
- Private Driver
- Car Rental
- Luxury Yacht or Private Plane Transfers
- VIP Travel Assistance
- Laundry and Ironing
- Babysitting and Childminding
- Spa Treatments
Dec 15 - Apr 14, 2017
Apr 15 - Dec 14, 2017
Rates are per week, in USD and exclude tourism tax (5%) and service fee (12%), a minimum stay of 7 nights is requested, shorter stays are on request. *All bookings that include Christmas Day or New Years Day will be charged at the Festive Season Rate and for a minimum of 14 days. Rates may be subject to change without notice, please see our terms of booking for detailed information.
Beautiful swimming pool with a tropical garden surrounding the large terrace.
Two hammocks, outdoor shower and sofas.
A/C, ceiling fans, open onto the terrace
A/C, Dishwasher, Blender, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, BBQ
Open onto the living room.
4 poster canopy King Bed, A/C, Ceiling Fan, Ensuite Bathroom, Hair Dryer
King Bed or Twin Beds, A/C, Ceiling Fan, Ensuite Bathroom, Hair Dryer,
Open onto the terrace.